LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNIQUE?
ALL DAY MEET & BREW
Make your offsite meeting one to remember by filling your meeting breaks with:
- Behind-the Scenes Brewery Tours
- Q&As with LBC’s Head Brewer
- Guided Tasting Happy Hour!
Location: Brewers Meeting Room or The Stockhouse
Timing: Available 8AM-7PM
Pricing: Based on final experience outline
- Choose from our event food & beverage packages
- All day non-alcoholic beverages available for $1/person (Coffee, Hot & Iced Tea, Soda, Juices)
- Two breaks with LBC’s Head Brewer
- 45-minute happy hour, tasting, and Q&A with LBC’s Head Brewer at the end of the session
BREWERY TOUR & BEER SCHOOL
Join Lansing Brewing Company’s head brewer Chris Ward on an immersive brewery experience.
We are going to go beyond the traditional tour, and offer you the same Beer School 101 (first of 10 classes) that our staff goes through.
You’ll learn about LBC, the brewing process, get a tour of our facilities, and go through a full tasting experience. There will be ample time for Q&A as well!
All you need are closed toed shoes, a hunger for knowledge, and a thirst for some truly great beer.
Availability: After or before any booked event
Timing: Available 5PM-7PM
Capacity: Groups of 25 guests, up to 2 groups
- Guided brewery walk-through with LBC’s Head Brewer
- Guided tasting happy hour of several LLBC beers, including tasting sheets for notes
- Live Q&A session with LBC’s Head Brewer
Don’t see what you need? Ask for it!
We love working with creative ideas to create unique experiences at the brewery.
Looking for a unique end to your event at LBC? Add on one of our entertainment experiences to your booked event! Ask us about scheduling:
- Art-Based Team Bonding Workshops
- Dueling Pianos
- Live Music or DJs
- Trivia (General or Themed)
- Painting Nights
Add-ons are based on third party and LBC availability.
Ready to book YOUR experience at Lansing Brewing Company?